New Chef's Dicer Silver Handle: Item R129 Made in USA
One of our most popular knives, the Serrated Steak Knife is often described as easy to handle, with a good weight and feel. It has small, sharp, single-sided serrations, providing the absolute best way to get perfect cuts of all your favorite meats.
- We meticulously hand-sharpen surgical-grade T420 high-carbon stainless steel to a razor-sharp edge.
- Knives are hollow ground to achieve and maintain a sharp edge that lasts. When sharpening is needed, it’s an easy and inexpensive at-home process using our Quick Edge Knife Sharpener.
- Available with a choice of silver satin aluminum handle or black resin handle.
- Offset handle keeps knuckles safe while cutting.
- Backed by our Lifetime Guarantee: Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
- Item R129: Silver Aluminum Handle
The design of the Chef’s Dicer features a 5¼ʺ blade and is 9½ʺ in overall length. It’s a serious-looking knife but is tons of fun to use. It’s nicely balanced and you’ll get a good grip while you’re chopping all kinds of food in your kitchen.
- To assure our customers get the best knives available, all Rada blades are crafted from surgical-quality, T420 high-carbon stainless steel for a lifetime of durability then hollow ground for incredible sharpness. Designed with frequent use in mind, non-serrated, hollow-ground blades can be easily re-sharpened to achieve a like-new blade again and again.
BLADE MATERIAL Surgical-Quality,
T420 High-Carbon Stainless Steel
SILVER HANDLE MATERIAL Cast Aluminum