These heirloom, cozy, wool throw blankets are lovingly crafted in a New Hampshire factory that has been making blankets since 1982. They love what they do and take pride in creating products that accent the home in new and different ways. Our super soft throw has a Chevron pattern and is made from 100% USA Climate Beneficial wool. Not only will they drape beautifully on the sofa but they will keep you ever so warm when wrapped around you in front of a fire or reading in your favorite comfy chair.
- Throw available in 3 gorgeous warm colors- Maritime Navy/Natural, Wheat /Natural, Woodland Gray/Natural
- These beautiful rich colored yarns are created by a century-old mill in North Carolina using low impact dyes
- Created to provide warmth with a silky soft feel
- Chevron Pattern
- 100% USA Climate Beneficial Wool- Climate Beneficial wool is verified using standards developed by Fibershed to ensure that the fiber production supports land regeneration and carbon farming.
- Reinforced with 5 thread surge, double folded and sewn on all four sides with mitered edge.
- Made in the USA ethically and sustainably
Size: 50" x 70"
Made in USA