Please Note: Supply is short and some colors may be out in some sizes.
Organic Cotton Herringbone Weave Blanket by American Blossom
Our Herringbone Blankets are beautifully crafted with 100% Organic American Cotton. Truly USA made from farm to bed, from the cotton to the weaving to the sewing. Made by a family owned mill in Monmouth Maine that has been making blankets since 1850 with love and extreme care. Our perfect weight, super soft herringbone blanket makes a cozy layer for the sofa or the bed, no matter the season. Modern vintage classic style that will last and last.
New colors added: Spring Sage (Light Sage) and Mountain Gray (Light Gray)
- Available in 2 sizes - Full/Queen(90" x 96"), Throw(50" x 70")
- Made from 100% Organic Cotton farmed without harmful pesticides, GMOs, or chemical defoliants
- Pure, chemical free softness
- Color American Harvest is a neutral beige shade made from a combination of natural West Texas Organic Cotton yarn and Foxfibre® Coyote Brown heirloom cotton yarn. Foxfibre® is organically grown in a rich color which is integral to the fiber itself. Not a drop of artificial dyes is needed to make these blankets beautiful
- Color Patriot Blue, made from West Texas Organic Cotton, is a combination of natural yarn and blue yarn. This beautiful rich blue yarn is created by a century-old mill in North Carolina using low impact dyes
- Breathable but insulating, our blanket is not too warm for hot summer nights but will be cozy enough when the weather turns cool
- Heirloom Quality that you can snuggle in for many years
- Made in the USA ethically and sustainably
- Machine washable & dryable