Since 1927, the Wright Tool Company has manufactured the highest quality hand tools in the industry. Upon striking the first forging here in Ohio, our tools have been engineered and crafted by hardworking Americans, for hardworking Americans. We only use the best— Wright alloy steel. The use of our proprietary steel, precision heat treating, and advanced manufacturing techniques results in products of long life, durability and toughness. The end result areproducts built to exceed industry standards.
- 12 Point metric full polish combination wrenches
- Patented Wright Drive and Wright Grip
- More torque with less fastner damage
- Ideal for applications raiging from standard nuts and bolts to aerospace fastners
- Denim tool roll
- 15 Pieces Wrench (7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, and 22mm).
Product Weigh: 5 pounds
Made in USA