This is the finest quality Waldorf® Play Stand available and is a tried and tested design. For twenty years we have built them with solid knotty pine and birch dowels, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. We now offer the identical design made of Baltic birch plywood for a more modern look while maintaining solid wood construction and CARB II compliance.
Our Play Stand has been used for many years by Waldorf® School and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning. It pairs beautifully with our Waldorf® Play Stand Arch.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Item #12
- 37 1/4"L x 13 1/2"W x 35 3/4"H
- Weight: Approximately 19-20lbs.
- Knotty pine or birch plywood construction throughout, with birch wood dowels
- On unfinished or natural orders you may see small blueish streaks in the knotty pine which is called "blue stain". To learn more see the Materials page of the website. Streaks are small and light enough that when ordered in honey oak, espresso or painted they wont be noticeable.
- Available in Natural and Unfinished.
- Assembly required.
Made in USA