The Wraptor features a medium size, wrap style fit. With a tighter wrap than the Magnum, this style is popular with skydivers, bikers, runners, and anyone looking for a close fitting, comfortable frame. Our second most popular frame, the Wraptor looks great on any face shape, especially those looking for a smaller fit.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Wraptor Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses.
- Wraptor Classic and Wraptor Z both have polycarbonate lenses, which are impact resistant.
* Made in the USA
* Adjustable Frame and Nosepiece
* Military Grade Aluminum
* Impact resistant lenses
* 100% UV protection