Wonder Shredder Set of 3 by Jacob Bromwell® Made in America
If a set of these shredders isn't still in your family, here's a fresh trio to use and then pass on to your kids! Three different kinds of shredders are, well, for different kinds of cooking…particularly when cheese and other soft, delicious foods are needed for that made-from-scratch, home-cooked meal. Use our Wonder Shredders to grind and slice taters, fruit, veggies, and cheese. Made in America since the 1930s, these three shredders promise to bring history to life each time you use them.
Shreddin’ facts aboutcher Wonder Shredder:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• They store in a drawer and save you time spent dragging out a bulky appliance and cleaning it!
• Packaged in a Set of 3 with three grating surfaces - small holes 1/8" diameter, medium holes 1/4" diameter, and large holes 1/2" diameter.
• Dimensions: 4 3/8 x 1 5/8 x 10 5/8 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
• Available in Original Tin or Stainless Steel.
Item: K2000T(tin), K2000S(stainless)
Made in USA.