Traditional Funnel (Original Tin) by Jacob Bromwell® Made in US
If you love to cook as much as we do, then you've come to the right place! These old fashioned funnels are just what you need to bring back the past at a time when quality was king. These funnels were made almost 20 decades ago by Jacob Bromwell and are now used by chefs and cooks from coast to coast. They're durable, high quality, and still made by hand in the USA…even after all these years. There’s no 'beating around the bush’ - our funnels are the best in the West, East, North, and South.
A funnel of facts aboutcher Traditional Funnel:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Perfect for your country kitchen and your favorite recipes, everyone needs a funnel for one reason or another!
• Available in the following sizes: Ľ, ˝ or 1 pint, 1 or 2 quarts, and even 3.6 quarts.
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
• Available in Original Tin.
Items: K600T(1/4pint), K601T(1/2pint), K602T(1pint), K603T(1quart), K604T(2quart), K605T(3.6quart)
Made in USA.