Sutter's Mill Cooling Rack 10" (Black Non-Stick or Chrome) by Jacob Bromwell® Made in America
A kitchen staple from years ago, no other racks stack up to these racks. Invented by Jacob Bromwell way back in 1819, this special cooling rack was a kitchen staple over 100 years ago and is just as pertinent today. We know you'll enjoy using this special cooling rack the same way ma and pa did in days gone by: with those hungry and ready to eat.
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Sutler’s Mill Cooling Rack:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• 10" round cooling rack with wires spaced close enough to support your cakes, keeping then from slipping through.
• Use it on any flat counter top, whether it be wood, granite, or tile. Jacob Bromwell didn’t care and neither should you!
• Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 5/16 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
• Available in Chrome or Black Non-Stick.
Items: K300B(black non-stick), K300C(chrome)
Made in USA.