Stainless Steel Nail Clippers Made in USA by Patriot Edge
New Comfort Cut Technology for thick nails, diabetics and arthritis sufferers is extremely effective even without presoaking to soften nails.
Seven reasons why we think you will love these clippers…
1. Brittle Nails: The compound curve follows a nails natural shape. This reduces stress on nails that are thin/brittle to reduce the chances of splitting.
2. Thick Nails: A larger jaw opening for those thick nails that won’t fit in normal clippers with the added strength that’s needed. If they fit, they clip.
3. Safety: For diabetics who fear cutting themselves, the top jaw is gently recessed (creating an under bite) by a few thousandths of an inch. As a result the bottom jaw acts as a guard keeping the top (cutting) jaw away from the skin. An additional benefit to this feature is that it extends the life of the sharpness and also leaves a very smooth edge requiring little or no filing.
4. Comfort: And for people with arthritis who have a weak grip and joint pain, the longer lever gives them exceptional leverage which translates into less pain.
5. Sterile: All stainless steel construction means they can be sterilized in an autoclave.
6. Confidence: Most clippers like to twist and slip from your grip especially under maximum pressure. Not ours. The more pressure you apply the stronger the alignment becomes.
7. Pride: Beautiful and 100% made in the USA.
Made in Huntsville, Alabama. 3 1/4" long.