Morgan's Famous Grater 9" by Jacob Bromwell® American-Made
You may recognize this grater. That's because it's the exact same one your mom, grandmother, or maybe even great-grandmother used in their kitchens! Built using the same materials used by Mr. Bromwell back in 1819, this grater continues to be hand-made with good old fashioned elbow grease and care. Jacob Bromwell sure would be proud to know his traditional way of makin’ such a special grater is still the same, respecting his wishes and those of his family. So bring your family together along with neighbors and friends whenever a delicious meal is made from scratch.
Grate information aboutcher Morgan’s Famous Grater:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Features fine, medium, and course grating surfaces, plus a slicing surface, which makes it very versatile.
• Finished in original tin or stainless steel and available in size of 9 inches. But remember, tin stays sharper longer!
• Dimensions: 4 x 2 7/8 x 9 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Made in USA.