Marshall Rotary Ricer Silver Cone by Jacob Bromwell® Made in US
Still made by the folks at Bromwell, this product never seems to age. Perfect for juices, riced foods, and much more!
Just think how much you’ll enjoy using our Marshall Rotary Ricer! Nowadays, folks hardly take the time to use such old fashioned equipment. Bring back the home-cookin’ traditions of your past by making mashed potatoes from scratch, just like ma and pa would’ve done. Just press any cooked fruit or vegetable through the screen with the pestle, and only the juice comes through, leaving all the skin and seeds behind. The kiddos will love it when you give them fresh puréed veggies instead of the ones that come in a jar.
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Marshall Rotary Ricer:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Perfect for riced potatoes, mashed potatoes, purees, soups, grape juice, apple sauce, and your own baby food.
• Stand is designed to hook on to a saucepan or bowl to catch the sauce.
• Finished in a stainless steel frame, you can order your ricer with either a gold or silver perforated cone.
• Dimensions: 8 x 7 11/16 x 9 3/16 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Made in USA.