Lexington Hand Graters Set of 2 by Jacob Bromwell® Made in US
The Lexington Hand Grater is truly one-of-a-kind for that chef, cook, or baker who likes to bring back the good old fashioned days. Enjoy using it to grate hard cheese and vegetables, just as it was done nearly 200 years ago when every kitchen item could only be run by hand. It's also great for lemons and limes and adds just the right tangy zest to all your special recipes. This hand grater is still made by hand on the original equipment, and promises to have your friends and neighbors jealous - trust us!
Grate information aboutcher Lexington Hand Grater:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Small, compact, and versatile, and made with love, kindness, and good ‘ol elbow grease.
• Choose from either original tin or stainless steel. But remember, tin stays sharper longer!
• Dimensions: 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 x 7 11/16 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Item: K900T(tin), K900S(stainless)
Made in USA.