Golden Era Pie Plate 9" (Original Tin) by Jacob Bromwell® American-Made
The Golden Era Pie Plate is where the tradition of such uses started, much to the delight of cooks and collectors who are lucky enough to own such a piece of American history. These original pie plates are great for baking, and are also the same ones miners and pioneers of the Old West used to pan for gold. Today, these basic essentials symbolize rugged American individualism and the American spirit. So enjoy our pie plate just as ma and pa did whenever there was a family or friendly gather’n, no matter the celebration!
Golden bits o’ information aboutcher Golden Era Pie Plate:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Originally used in the California Gold Rush of 1848 to sift for gold.
• Whether for decoration or cookin’ those great family recipe pies, get this American classic for your home today.
• Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1 1/2 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Made in USA.