Frontier Steel Frying Pan by Jacob Bromwell® Made in USA
Create the breakfast of champions with this pioneer-style frying pan. Perfect for omelets, eggs, and more.
The sweet, succulent sound of sizzling bacon in the morning is music to the ears of any country camper. Wake the family up with the smell of breakfast on the fire and keep ‘em entertained all day long with the adventure built into every Jacob Bromwell product. In 1848, folks flocked to California in search of gold, and this here Frontier Frying Pan helped those miners cook meals as they searched for infinite treasure. After breakfast, give the kids these here pans, and see if you can’t make your riches happen just like the 49ers.
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Pan:
• Made the exac’ same way as the early days of America, it features a one-piece, heavy-gauge steel pan and an original tin handle.
• Perfect for omelets, eggs, pancakes, hash browns and more.
• Long handle promises to keep your hands cool.
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
• Available in: 6 inch, 7 inch, or 8 inch sizes
Items: C400S(6"), C401S(7"), C402S(8")
Made in USA.