Designer Flour Sifter 3-Cup 2-Wire (Original Tin) by Jacob Bromwell® Made in USA
Bring some history into your country or farm-style kitchen with these nostalgic flour sifters.
Designer Flour Sifters are fashioned in the old country style and make a great addition to any Americana, country, or farm-style kitchen. Invented by Jacob Bromwell nearly 200 years ago, he seemed to intuitively know these sifters would be special gifts for those who appreciate old fashioned cooking tools. Mr. Bromwell would personally promise that in using these Designer Flour Sifters, you’ll become the center of attention with family, friends, and neighbors - just as he and his pioneer family were back in the old country!
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Designer Flour Sifter:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Back in 1819, Mr. Bromwell patented the world's first flour sifter. Still today, this sifter is made the same exac' way as the days of yore.
• Built in small quantities using some of the original equipment (works just as good as the day it was built!)
• Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 6 x 5 15/16 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Items: K4005T(pumpkinpie), K4000T(blueberrypie), K4001T(applepie), K4002T(cherrypie), K4003T(ilovemom), K4004T(ilovegrandma)
Made in USA.