Coloma Colander 3 Quart in Original Aluminum by Jacob Bromwell® American-Made
The American-made Coloma Colander is just right for all the recipes that you feel are deserving of it! Our famous star design is an original shape in our colanders, and much to our delight, has become a favorite among serious cooks and collectors across America. You may be surprised to know that this colander has been made the same exact way since the early 1900s when our country was young. So go ahead chap - add this feather-light colander to your country kitchen and put it to use the way it was meant to in the good old days.
A gathering o’ information aboutcher Coloma Colander:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• It’s as light as a feather, just like it was made by Mr. Bromwell almost 200 years ago.
• Perfect for spaghetti, vegetables and fresh fruit. You won’t find another colander just like it!
• Dimensions: 9 5/16 x 9 5/16 x 5 7/16 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Made in USA.