Classic Tin Cup by Jacob Bromwell® Made in US
These drinking cups are handmade using the original equipment since 1819. The genuine article!
Raise a toast to American history with this historically-correct Classic Tin Cup, just as our forefathers did over the creation of our great nation. We've been handcrafting these tin cups since 1819, without welding or soldering, just like when the American West was young. Used by Americans in most walks of life, these tin cups are still put together by hand and with a little help from the original equipment. So let your imagination flow as you enjoy this epic relic of Americana. You’ll surprisingly bring history to life with each drink.
Tidbits o’ information aboutcher Classic Tin Cup:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Historically-correct and handcrafted in small quantities using some of the original equipment since 1819, without welding or soldering.
• Standard issue during the Civil War and still available in small (12 oz.) and large (36 oz.) sizes.
• Dimensions: Small 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 11/16 (in inches) and Large 4 1/2 x 6 x 4 1/2 (in inches)
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
• Available in Original Tin or Stainless Steel
Items: C800T(sm-tin), C802T(lg-tin), C800S(sm-stl), C802S(lg-stl)
Made in USA.