Camp Utility Knife by Pro Tool Made in USA
Designed by outdoorsman and knifemaker, Ken Brock, the “Big Brother” and perfect companion to our Hunt Utility Knife. The Camp Utility Knife fears no job, no task. Built in our Pennsylvania Plant to our time-tested standards of enduring quality, this knife gets the job done! Set includes: Knife & Sheath. Weighs 9.76 oz. 100% Satifaction Guaranteed.
Made in USA.
- 3/16” thick, 1075 carbon steel, deep hollow ground and drop point, 5 ˝’ long, and full tang.
- Overall length is 10 7/8”, and is 1 5/16” wide at the handle, annealed, heat treated, blasted and powder coated solar black.
- Scalloped top thumb grooves for ultimate control.
- Comfortable, contoured 2 piece handle is quality designed and constructed of hardwood ash, meticulously hand sanded, then treated with Pennsylvania German Harvest brown oil stain to bring out the gorgeous grain, luster and designs of the wood. The handle is secured with heavy duty nickel plated rivets and a lanyard/ring hole.
- Encased in heavy-duty, light weight, 1800 denier black nylon sheath with belt loop and Molle compatible straps on the back.