Bushcrafter Pack by Duluth Pack American-Made
For those rugged individuals who demand a pack that can not only survive, but thrive in a wilderness setting, the Bushcrafter Pack is the new standard. Designed by founder and head instructor Mike Lummio of Bushcraft Northwest, the Bushcrafter Pack is loaded with technical features that will carry everything you need and nothing you don’t. Available in Olive Drab and Waxed Canvas. All other colors are made to order.
• Burly 15-ounce canvas construction.
• Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
• Unique features like an 18” long axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades.
• Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt.
• Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
• Weight: 4.5lbs (for waxed canvas add .75lb)
• Dimensions: 25H x 14.5W x 10D
• Capacity: 3,625 cubic inches + pockets
Item Number: S-150
Made in USA