Broncks Raw Bicycle Made in America by Bowery Lane
Finally! A great bike Made in the USA for a reasonable price!
Price shown includes shipping to lower 48 states.
Small amount of very easy assembly required.
Handmade in NYC.
If you like steel then the Broncks Raw is the bike for you. Fabricated in New York City, each bike is a work of industrial art with the hand brazed brass joints and distinct color characteristics of the bare steel visible through the protective clear coat finish. It features the same limited edition leather saddle, sustainable cork handles, chain guard, fenders, kick stand, rear rack and hand crafted wooden crate and is dressed up with our classic Bowery Lane Bicycles brass headbadge.
This vintage inspired cruiser is comfortable to ride, easy to maintain and theft resistant. It's great for commuting to work, going to the store, or just getting out to meet a few friends. All Bowery Lane Bicycles are handmade in New York City with American steel (the seat is from Holland). You will once again have the coolest bike on your block.
* Frame is handmade in NYC from American steel
* Classically-styled fork takes the bite out of the road and stabilizes handling & steering
* Upright riding position means optimal visibility and breathing
* Swept-back handlebars and long-neck stem are ergonomically adjustable & narrow for navigating traffic
* Dual-spring saddle is shock-absorbant with all-weather durability and dutch-inspired retro styling
* Rear coaster brake delivers responsive & reliable braking in all weather conditions
* Sustainable cork grips add eco-credibility with a vintage look & feel
* Bolt-on 26" wheels and bolted seat adjustment protect against theft, keeping honest people honest
* Handcrafted wood crate is perfectly sized for two six packs, shopping bag, or 25 LPs - toss and go! (Up to 40lbs.)
* Frame size: 21"
* Weight: 29 LBS
* Rims: 26" aluminum
* The bicycle can accommodate people with an inseam of 28" to 36"
Made in USA