Broncks Black Bicycle Made in USA by Bowery Lane
Finally! A great bike Made in the USA for a reasonable price!
Price shown includes shipping to lower 48 states.
Small amount of very easy assembly required.
Handmade in NYC.
The quintessential city bike is a fusion of style, practicality and sustainability. The Dutch inspired Broncks Black is made in New York City with renewable solar energy. It features a limited edition classic sprung leather saddle, sustainable cork handles, chain guard, fenders, kick stand, rear rack and a locally hand crafted wooden crate that can easily carry a briefcase, grocery tote (or 2 six-packs of your favorite local brew...ours is Brooklyn Lager). The Broncks Black is as clean and sophisticated as they come.
This vintage inspired cruiser is comfortable to ride, easy to maintain and theft resistant. It's great for commuting to work, going to the store, or just getting out to meet a few friends. All Bowery Lane Bicycles are handmade in New York City with American steel (the seat is from Holland). You will once again have the coolest bike on your block.
* Frame is handmade in NYC from American steel
* Classically-styled fork takes the bite out of the road and stabilizes handling & steering
* Upright riding position means optimal visibility and breathing
* Swept-back handlebars and long-neck stem are ergonomically adjustable & narrow for navigating traffic
* Dual-spring saddle is shock-absorbant with all-weather durability and dutch-inspired retro styling
* Rear coaster brake delivers responsive & reliable braking in all weather conditions
* Sustainable cork grips add eco-credibility with a vintage look & feel
* Bolt-on 26" wheels and bolted seat adjustment protect against theft, keeping honest people honest
* Handcrafted wood crate is perfectly sized for two six packs, shopping bag, or 25 LPs - toss and go! (Up to 40lbs.)
* Frame size: 21"
* Weight: 29 LBS
* Rims: 26" aluminum
* The bicycle can accommodate people with an inseam of 28" to 36"
Made in USA