All-American Wire Crank Sifter by Jacob Bromwell® American-Made
With a name like Jacob Bromwell, we know a thing or two about flour sifters. Celebrate the art of cooking with America's original flour sifter, perfect for all your favorite recipes. A must-have for every American kitchen, our handmade flour sifters produce the finest, smoothest flour possible for perfect cakes, cookies and more. They're the oldest in America, and the sterling gift for any occasion. So get your very own flour sifter today, and become part of the Jacob Bromwell tradition.
Sifted-out information aboutcher All-American Flour Sifter:
• Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago. America's frontiersmen wouldn't have it any other way, and neither should you!
• Back in 1819, Mr. Bromwell patented the world's first flour sifter. Still today, this sifter is made the same exac' way as the days of yore.
• Built in small quantities using some of the original equipment (works just as good as the day it was built!)
• Each comes with crank, squeeze, and shaker styles in one, three, and five-cup sizes...your choice!
• Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process.
Made in USA.