911 Relief First Aid Spray 1pk Made in USA
911 relief is THE first aid solution! It STOPS BLISTERING, REDNESS, AND SCARRING FROM ALL BURNS. It kills bacteria caused from Cuts, Scrapes, Bee Sting, Fire Ant Bites, Fish Hook Cuts, Jelly Fish Stings, Fever Blisters, Canker Sores, Cold Sores, Chicken Pox, Sun burn, Acne, Chigger Bites, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Bull Nettle, Wind Chafing, Eczema, Psoriasis, Shingles, Heat Rash, Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, and other Skin Irritants. It also kills Staph Infection!
New studies have shown that over time 911 Relief helps get rid of Warts, Moles and Age spots!
It is hypoallergenic, biodegradable and planet friendly. It is safe to use on adults, children and animals. It has an indefinite shelf life! 911 has no oil in it so it is safe on all burns.It is a remedy for all insect bites.
It relieves SUNBURN! It helps symptoms caused by problem rashes such as PSORIASIS and SHINGLES! It RELIEVES SYMPTOMS from POISON OAK, POISON IVY, AND SUMAC. It STOPS ITCHING AND SCRATCHING ON PETS It relieves symptoms caused by ACNE! It is a SUPER INSECT REPELLENT. It is Great for kids cuts, scrapes and bites.
1-4oz spray bottle